QS professional competence workshop – 15 Nov 2021
Posted on: 2021-11-05
Sr Prof Lau, BSc(Robert Gordon U, Aberdeen) MSc(Heriot Watt U, Edinburgh) PhD(HKU) FRICS FHKIS RPS(QS)
Sr Jason Tang, BSc(Hons) Surveying(HKU) LLB(Hons)(London U) MRICS MHKIS MInstCES
Date: Monday 15th November 2021
Duration: 3 Hours (19:15-22:15)
Location: UCEM HK Office at Unit 1602, Tower 2 of Admiralty Centre, No. 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty
Fee: £30.00 + VAT
A face to face workshop tailor-made for QS practitioners and students preparing to sit professional assessment with RICS/HKIS. The workshop will focus on the skills needed by QS candidates when going forward for professional assessment.
- The requirements to join the professional assessment of QSD, RICS/HKIS
- How you’ll arrange your path for professional training
- What the approved professional training experiences are: e.g. core/optional competences
- Skills in completing the diary & log book
- Skills in preparing the final submission
Enrol here via Online Academy
Don’t forget to input your UCEM alumni code to gain 15% discount on the full price fee for this product. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your alumni discount.
COVID: The UCEM Hong Kong Office is categorized as “COVID19 Virus Free” – and uses GermagicTM germicidal technology. Attendance at the Hong Kong office is offered to delegates in line with regional COVID19 restrictions in place at the time of the seminar.